Saturday, October 8, 2016

Aroma Pillow Pet

I got this cute aroma pet turtle pillow ! It's super adorable and makes a great bedtime pillow and stuffed animal for kids, or big kids like me. There is a battery pack in the side,  it takes 3 AA batteries and the design on the top of the turtle lights up with the push of the button near the front foot. This also has a zipper filled with little pads thay you can apply essential oils too, my favorite for this one would be lavender. The material is soft and the pillow is fairly fluffy.I am very happy with the pillow pet and think it would make a great gift.
I received this item discounted to provide honest and unbiased feedback.  I have not been compensated otherwise.

You can purchase one at https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B017MQ7ING/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment